We’ve put together a list of sites that feature active listings for Sudbury apartment rentals. The list ranges from typical apartment classified sites to actual apartment owner sites. Each site has been checked ensure they have apartment or house rental listings. If you know of a source for apartment rentals in Sudbury that is not listed here, please let us know.
- backpage – classified listings
- Craigslist: Sudbury – classified listings
- Fireside – apartment owner/manager
- gottarent.com – classified listings
- Kijiji: Sudbury – classified listings
- Northern Life: Classifieds – classified listings
- PadMapper – mapped classified listings
- Panoramic – apartment owner/manager
- RentBoard.ca – classified listings
- RentCatch.ca – classified listings
- Renters Hotline – classified listings
- rentsudbury.com – classified listings
- The Sudbury Star: Classifieds – newspaper classified listings
- Zulich – apartment owner/manager
In the city of Sudbury you can expect to pay around $580 for a bachelor apartment, $750 for a 1 bedroom apartment, $940 for a 2 bedroom apartment, and $1050 for a 3+ bedroom apartment. South of Ramsey Lake (including around Laurentian University) expect to pay a bit higher rent, with Old Sudbury (Downtown, West End, Gatchell and Copper Cliff) having apartment rentals a bit cheaper than the city average.